List of Administrative Offices
The College Branch primarily deals with the Establishment matters related to teaching and non‐teaching staff of various Constituent Colleges of the University. The work has been allocated among three sections:
- Appointment of Principals/Acting Principal/Vice‐ Principal/OSD in Colleges.
- Queries regarding appointment of teachers and service matters thereof.
- Placement/Promotion of teachers.
- Constitution of Governing Bodies/ Managing Committees ofColleges/ Institution/Halls/Hostels, Appointment of E.C. Nominee/University Representatives/Teacher Representatives on the Governing Bodies of the Colleges.
- Appointment of Provost, Warden and Resident Tutors in Halls/Hostels.
- Circular/advisory to Colleges as received from various Government Agencies.
- Vetting of reservation rosters of teaching/non‐teaching posts through Liaison Officers (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) and approval thereof.
- Drawing of Panel of Experts for appointment/promotion of teachers in Colleges/Institutes.
- Recognition of College Teachers as Teachers of the University.
- Accounts of Colleges ‐‐ Appointment of Auditors
- Introduction of New Courses in the Colleges.
- Affiliation and recognition of Colleges/Institutes
- Inspection of Colleges.
- PMO Grievances/Complaints/RTI/Parliament Questions.
- Circulars/ advisory to Colleges as received from various Government Agencies.
- Forwarding of applications of teachers for Commonwealth Fellowships/ Seminars/ Conferences/Workshops/Symposia to UGC/ Other Government agencies.
- Cases with respect to Non‐Teaching, Technical, Ministerial and Library staff relating to Fixation of pay, Panel of External experts on Selection Committee/DPC.
- Online Grievances/Complaints/ Representations received through CPGRAMS,MHRD Portal and emails/RTIs.
- Legal cases/cases received through National Commission for SC/ST.
- To consider cases for MACPs of non‐teaching employees.